 CAD / 8502
8501  |  8503
Subject:
New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 04:25:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just finished my second plugin:  Generate Flexible DAT Elements.

You can find it at my website, http://www.pobursky.com/LDraw.htm .  Right
now it only supports hoses of the type 73590B.DAT Hose Flexible 8.5L with
Tabs or 73590A.DAT Hose Flexible 8.5L without Tabs but I plan to add more.
Test it out, let me know of any problems.

This Plugin was based on the bezier curves part of the LDraw Major-mode by
Fredrik Glöckner.  Fredrik (or anyone else for that matter), if you think I
should credit you more or in a different way, let me know.

-Orion