 CAD / 8503
Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 04:31:42 GMT

Slight correction to the web address:

http://www.pobursky.com/Ldraw.htm

-Orion

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

I've updated my plugin. It now handles ribbed hoses and flexible axles as well. I also added the various values used in curve generation at the bottom of the curve. It can be downloaded at the same spot: (URL) usual, all comments are welcome. -Orion (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)
  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

(...) Hi Orion, Your LDDesignPad plugin for flexible parts is absolutely great! Can precision be limited to 2 digits? Two digits would be more than enough for me. Thanks Orion and Carsten Schmitz, Damien (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)