 CAD / 8568
Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:01:28 GMT

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> writes:

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
May I ask what kind of relation there is between the code in
LDDesignPad and LDraw-Mode?

Have you captured my general idea, but implemented it by yourself from
scratch?  Or have you followed my algorithms more or less step by
step?

Basically I translated the ELisp code into Pascal, simplifying and
consolidating where I could.  I credited you because I felt that I
took too much from your original code.

The source code for LDraw-mode is published under the GNU General
Public License.  This essentially means that anybody can read and
modify the source code at their own will.  But if anybody publishes
any work derived from my program, they have to publish their
source code for their modifications under the GPL license.

If you think that you have indeed derived your program from the
LDraw-mode source code, then I think you may want to consider to
distribute the source code for your program under the GPL license, to
be in compliance with the GNU General Public License.  You can find