 CAD / 8575
Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:59:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> writes:
What worries me, though, is the apparent violation of the GPL
license.  To avoid this, I think that you may want to publish the
source code of the Bezier curve plugin under the GPL license.  To do
so is easy, here is a description of how to put the license in your
program:

   http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Fredrik

The next release of the plugin will fix this.  Thanks for your concern.

-Orion