 CAD / 8552
Re: What can we do with ldraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:39:39 GMT

I made the begining of a TXT file with a list of what we can do

What can we do with LDRAW?
By Eduardo Vazquez
23 - 08 - 2002

. Static

  . wallpapers for any GUI OS(s)
  . Posters for your bedroom in A4 size and normal poster size
  . LDRAW instructions

. Animation
  From GIF to DVD render in pov-ray or in simple ldraw

. Interactive

  . Virtual Tours "a.k.a LMWalk, Ldraw Minifig Walk"
  . DVD like multi angle animations

. even more like a quake 3 arena level with LEGO sometime

if someone wants to help me good as i'm not very good writing and explaining.

I'm still interested on a boot disk with ldraw stuff I was thinking we could
make a LDRAW LOGO in ASCII.
Anyone good making ASCII graphics?

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
An we need also some sort of idea book were a bored ldraw user like me
can say cool I want to that too and he does the same.

http://www.ldraw.org/

What you all think?

I thought  you were working on making a bootable CD with LDraw tools...?

Oh I was? well yes I want to but don't know how to do it all myself I have
done a mini pov-ray dos and a small win32 front end.

Who is working on this as well?

Be careful of biting off more than you can chew.  :-,

I think I know what you mean.

Cheers,
- jsproat