 CAD / 8553
8552  |  8554
Subject:
A few quick LDraw Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:47:27 GMT

Hello I have a few questions that I need answered,

First is there a way to get the Burnt Orange color in LDraw?

Does anyone have any of these files that are unofficial but almost complete?
a)401c (1 x 6 x 1 inverted curve)
b)41765 & 41764 (2 x 6 x 1 curved bottome pieces)

And Finally, is the Parts Tracker working for anyone?, I saw a post that
said it was down but the website says it seems to be working.

Thanks

Michael