 CAD / 8557
Re: A few quick LDraw Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:59:49 GMT

Michael Nelson wrote:

First is there a way to get the Burnt Orange color in LDraw?

I don't know the colour "burnt orange", but you might be
able to find it here:

    http://www.ldraw.org/reference/specs/colors

Does anyone have any of these files that are unofficial but almost complete?
a)401c (1 x 6 x 1 inverted curve)
b)41765 & 41764 (2 x 6 x 1 curved bottome pieces)

Take a look in the Parts Tracker:

    http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/

And Finally, is the Parts Tracker working for anyone?

Yes.

Play well,

Jacob
--