 CAD / 3597
Re: L3Lab - yet another LDraw viewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing wrote:

6 is BFC testing, however no BFC metacommands support yet...

Maybe not, but the red/green display is cool.  I look forward to support
for BFC meta-commands.

- and I look forward to the settlement of the BFC definition :-)

I feel we're at the point where we need a testbed application, to see
the specification in action.

Most of the important primitives are wound properly (that is, no bow-tie
quads) or are close to it.  Ditto for the basic bricks.  These files
just need to be reviewed, and certified.  I've done a few of them.

The red/green shows the orientation of the tris/quads.

I was guessing that.  But without support for INVERTNEXT, it's not as
useful as it could be.

Steve