 CAD / 3486
Re: L3Lab - yet another LDraw viewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:28:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Lars C. Hassing writes:
As you may know I have been cooking on this L3 program for more than
two years now (not that this tells anything about its size and quality ;-)

However, I believe L3 now has so many useful features that many of you
(especially part authors) also might enjoy, so I shouldn't keep it to myself.

I have often wanted to release it, but there were always so many open issues
in the program, things that should be finished and polished. Realizing that
I will never get around to make it perfect, I hereby release most of L3
in its current state as L3Lab, a laboratory for examining DAT files.

Take the program "as is" - there is no documentation, explore the menus
yourself! I still consider L3/L3Lab as an experimental program, a platform
for trying out new ideas, so any suggestions/comments are very welcome.

http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/l3lab.html

/Lars

Lars C. Hassing   "No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway."
L3P page: http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/l3p.html
Homepage: http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/index.html

Well done Lars and thanks for releasing it. The mouse controlled rotation will
be a great help for checking new parts.

Chris