 CAD / 3501
Re: L3Lab - yet another LDraw viewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:35:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I'm stunned speechless!  Wow.

I'm beginning to suspect that Lars is stunned speechless by the reception his
program just got!  :-,

You may consider restricting the views to be -- uhm, what's the
correct term again? -- isometric?  When starting out with an oblique
view and rotating with the mouse, you may end up with a view that is
"skewed".

This happens only (that I've seen) if you use the "Ldraw View" view, which is
slightly skewed in and of itself.  If you use any of the true isometric views
(starting from the toolbar button *after* the "Ldraw view"), the model doesn't
skew during rotation.

Also, I would like to se an output of the transformation matrix of the
current view (for use in, eg., LDAO or LDraw), and it would be nice to
be able to save the current image.

Ooh, yes!  That would be way cool and useful!

Cheers,
- jsproat