 CAD / 3576
Re: L3Lab - yet another LDraw viewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:36:11 GMT

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:59:09 GMT, Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

To work on multiple files, your best bet is to use the File | Open
command from the LDAO Editor.  This should maintain the link between
LDAO and L3Lab (let me go try that a second; drat!)  That does not
produce the expected results.  Let me explain.  No, that would take too
long, let me sum up.

http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~cstrick/PrincessBride/SumUp.wav

For those who didn't catch that reference, it's from The Princess Bride.
A great movie with some hilarious lines.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |