 CAD / 3487
Re: L3Lab - yet another LDraw viewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:00:07 GMT

Lars C. Hassing skrev i meddelandet <950263932.570892@ns.cci.dk>...
As you may know I have been cooking on this L3 program for more than
two years now (not that this tells anything about its size and quality ;-)

It's not fair! Keeping that gem for yourself for two years :-)

Very nice, Lars. It's the first .DAT renderer I've seen that can (really) be
used on my large house/castle models (~2000 pieces). Perhaps this has been
discussed before, but how do you manage the speed? L3Lab has about 1/10 to 1/2
of the BlockCAD speed, and BC only renders *very* simplified bricks, while
L3Lab does the *full* LDRAW pieces (and more)!

Impressed I am.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm