 CAD / 13811
Re: LPub 2.4.8.0 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:15:20 GMT

On the Rendering tab I only have drop-down boxes and check boxes. There are no
buttons.  I'm wondering if this is a version issue?  Is the ldglite button
present in a more recent version of LPub?

I have the 2.4.8.0. But there is a tab in tab! there is a "LDGLite/LDView"
subtab in "renderer" tab. Maybe you missed that?

Philo