 CAD / 13809
Re: LPub 2.4.8.0 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:49:41 GMT

Stupid question... but I can't figure out how to get LPub to recognize it.  I
assume it needs to show up in the 'Rendering' sub-tab under the POV tab?  I know
there's some sort of config that can/needs to be done but it's been so long
since I last setup LPub that I can't recall how to do it.

I let Kevin answer other questions... but to get you started, here is the
configuration:

In "renderer" tab, press the "LDGLite" button. You should get a dialog box
asking for the location of LDGLite executable file. After that, you just have to
select "ldglite.exe" in the combo box next to the button.

If you want this setup to be remembered, save the config in File menu.

Philo