 Aquazone / 667
Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:05:48 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:
Actually, I really like the manta cape!

Thanks, even if he doesn't become a priest, its a neat concept (I think).
You gotta love those pegs- if only minifigs had them standard.

Agreed, tho the one stud flap piece in the Studio and Extreme Stunt sets are
pretty good for that. I'm going to fit a manta on my priest and see how it
looks.

So what did they make the tentacles from?

Straights bricks and plates.  Kind of had the same effect as this green guy
from EP II...

Hm..I'm using the tentacles from the Dino sets and Alpha Team sets to make 'the
Abomination,' a fearsome creature used by the SMs to attack and board other
crafts. And after that, maybe an attack craft for Alpha Team to counter the
threat.

I'm thinking about the graphics. Got a Town/Space project that's on my agenda to
get done by Friday that's taken precedence, tho.

How dare you have a life outside the Sea Monkeys!  Your penance is to
sacrifice 3 gooberfish before the Prawn Rider totem ;^)

can you get those on Bricklink?:)

LOL! That would be something to see...a prawn group

I'd love to build them in green or the more rare purple or orange but those
parts aren't easily acquired.

A purple one....hmmm...

This doesn't mean thats official, but to use the new acronym, IMU the
hydronauts are malcontents of human colonization (along with the Ice Planeters).

Sounds cool to me. It adds some more wrinkles to everything too.

Joe Meno (who is a little stumped on making small fish in Lego)