 Aquazone / 631
Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:26:18 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:
Another thought is to use the Bohrok headpieces as SM priest tails..they are
transparent...and different colors.

How would they clip on?  It might seem bulky.  I like the idea of the robe.

Seem bulky? No, it is bulky! So I dropped that idea. Robes on the other hand...

Thats something we can play with.  Next time I build (which may be a while)
I wantto play around with suits of armor and such.

Sounds cool to me...I did a possible priest SM and will post it soon.
There's some other things that I am percolating in my head:)...underwater
stuff is a completely new area for me, and it's been a lot of fun playing
and thinking about this.

I'm thinking about things like other beast and crafts and ceremonial items

Well, the Scout Prawn has a marker banner on its sides and saddle, but it's
not that visible. I'll need to work on that more. And a flag can be placed
on the SM's back.

I LOVE the prawn.  If I ever get a chance in my life to build again, I'm
buildin' me some prawn!  Perhaps a prawn driven chariot.  I like the idea of
the prawn being saddled, it goes along with their whole nature motif.  Is it
OK if they come in other colors?  I'm not sure if I have all those reds.

I don't see why not...in fact it might be that SMs use (one) bright colors
like coral reef colors, or (two) blues for water camoflage. And thanks for
the compliment! The prawn came out really well.

The chariot sounds like a cool idea, too!

I hope all these creations will be around for BF2k3.  It would be nice if
you and I made a nice showing for the SMs, and even had a poster that
detailed the things we've come up with.  Any thoughts?

I'm up for it! I'm going to try my hand at doing graphics for the SMs and
see what I can come up with.

I've been adding stuff to the Aquarium.  Your input is valuable.  Let me
know if you think things should be added or dropped.

The Aquarium looks great! I noticed the Brickshelf update and checked out
the site..nice  additions, especially the details to the physiology and
neurology. The neurological booster is a cool thing to think about
too....could that mean that a leader SM would have a booster for just himself?

The diagrams for the functions need to be a little larger. The tail diagram
is very small, and I want to see it close up!

I am planning to keep these all together for Brickfest 2003, except for the
Sea Beast...it needs a revision or two:)

Build Well!

You Too!!

Joe Meno