 Aquazone / 630
Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:09:48 GMT

I'm thinking about that... did some not so successful things, and will work
more on that. And the tail color is limiting.

Another thought is to use the Bohrok headpieces as SM priest tails..they are
transparent...and different colors.

How would they clip on?  It might seem bulky.  I like the idea of the robe.
Thats something we can play with.  Next time I build (which may be a while)
I wantto play around with suits of armor and such.

Well, the Scout Prawn has a marker banner on its sides and saddle, but it's
not that visible. I'll need to work on that more. And a flag can be placed
on the SM's back.

I LOVE the prawn.  If I ever get a chance in my life to build again, I'm
buildin' me some prawn!  Perhaps a prawn driven chariot.  I like the idea of
the prawn being saddled, it goes along with their whole nature motif.  Is it
OK if they come in other colors?  I'm not sure if I have all those reds.

I hope all these creations will be around for BF2k3.  It would be nice if
you and I made a nice showing for the SMs, and even had a poster that
detailed the things we've come up with.  Any thoughts?

I've been adding stuff to the Aquarium.  Your input is valuable.  Let me
know if you think things should be added or dropped.

Build Well!

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94