 Aquazone / 633
Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:08:38 GMT

Seem bulky? No, it is bulky! So I dropped that idea. Robes on the other hand...

I threw a robe on a SM last night and was very suprised at how sharp it
looked.  Very becoming.  But, no need to make decisions at this time.  Maybe
we can come up with something cooler soon.

Sounds cool to me...I did a possible priest SM and will post it soon.
There's some other things that I am percolating in my head:)...underwater
stuff is a completely new area for me, and it's been a lot of fun playing
and thinking about this.

Cheers to that :)

I'm thinking about things like other beast and crafts and ceremonial items

I don't see why not...in fact it might be that SMs use (one) bright colors
like coral reef colors, or (two) blues for water camoflage. And thanks for
the compliment! The prawn came out really well.

I've been turning over ideas for the prawn.  I consider myself a spacer as
well as a castle-head.  The idea of mounted Sea Monkey's really hits the
best of both worlds.

The chariot sounds like a cool idea, too!

I'm up for it! I'm going to try my hand at doing graphics for the SMs and
see what I can come up with.

Great, I'd be happy to throw anything you like on the Aquarium with your
approval.  I guess a poster can wait until the summer.  But its something to
look forward to.

The Aquarium looks great! I noticed the Brickshelf update and checked out
the site..nice  additions, especially the details to the physiology and
neurology. The neurological booster is a cool thing to think about
too....could that mean that a leader SM would have a booster for just himself?

Good point.  There's one particular LoM figure with a techno-strap over his
forehead?  I envinsioned this as the portable sphere enhancer.

The diagrams for the functions need to be a little larger. The tail diagram
is very small, and I want to see it close up!

Thats funny, because I did that on purpose.  The metabolism diagram is
actually a spanish language diagram of plant gas exchange in the thylakoid
space.  So I made it smaller so it just looked technical.  But, actual
blow-ups of the physiology could be fun.  Thats something I could do at
work, and people might actually think I'm working :^o

You Too!!

Joe, do you have an AIM identity?  Usually in the daytime some of us spacers
hang out in Bricklug Chat and talk brick on company time.  If you do have an
AIM identity, invite yourelf to chat at Bricklug Chat, there's usually
always a small group chatting in there.

Hate to bring up work in this venue, but I have a big deadline friday
afternoon which is dominating my time.  After that, I plan to go home, take
the phone off the hook, and build my stress away.  Hopefully I can turn out
some cool SM stuff.

Until then...

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94