 Aquazone / 635
Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:44:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Felix Greco writes:
I'd also like to take this opportunity to call out Adrian Drake (or The
Freak as we call him in .space) who has talked a good measure about a Sea
Monkey MOC but never delivered.  (Begin Macho Man Randy Savage Impression)
OOOOHHHHH YAH!  I'm callin you out Freak!  (End Macho Man Randy Savage
Impression).

It's coming, don't you worry.  If not for the fact that I've been busy every
weekend in February, I'd have it published already.  Calm thyself, Jack Stone.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com