 Administrative / Terms of Use / 67
Re: auction vs non-auction double standard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:32:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Matthew Miller writes:
"I desperately need a few 2x4x3 flibber-globbits (any color) for spaceship
I'm working on. If you've got some, check out my post in .market.bst."

Ok in .space?

I can only speak for myself here, I'd find that extremely annoying, if that's
all the post said -- especially without a more explicit pointer to the other
list.  Yet, even with a more explicit pointer, it wouldn't sound any different
to me as a reader than the actual other post to .b-s-t would have.

--Todd