 Administrative / Suggestions / 213
Re: Fantasy group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 00:33:31 GMT

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ...
After doing some reading and thinking, I feel that a new group is not • needed
at this time. In fact, its addition may even lead to more harm than good.

I don't think it would actually do harm, but I'm OK with it not being
created, now that the discussion has clarified where the orphaned Pern
thread should be located.

<goes back to reading "Skies of Pern" from the library...>

Kevin