 Administrative / General / 8244
8243  |  8245
Subject:
Growth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:55:59 GMT

I get the general impression that the number of registered users / members
is growing day-by-day. However, I get no real feeling that there are more
(in terms of numbers) people posting here or that the total numbers of posts
is dramatically rising. Is there any data which demonstrates growth in these
tems?

I have looked in admin.statistics, but that really just gives a “snapshot”.

Just curious.

Scott A