 Administrative / General / 8245
8244  |  8246
Subject:
Set numbers in Guide for RoboRiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:20:45 GMT

I purchased the Onyx RoboRider for the black can (the RoboRiders cans are the
perfect size for carrying Solar Shields sunglasses in a pack without getting
them crushed) and was trying to add it to the My Sets feature when I discovered
that the number 8512 in the Guide was assigned to Dust instead. The can and the
UPC on my purchase clearly state 8512 so I wonder what is going on. Onyx in the
Guide is given the number 8513.