 Administrative / General / 8258
Re: Growth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
<http://news.lugnet.com/news/raw.cgi?lugnet.general:8265>

This URL didn't work for me, I get an "unrecognized request" response.

Ah, figured it out, if I cut and paste it it works. The whole URL is
highlighted in the news article, so I think NS 3.0 has a bug in clicking
on the link from the news article. Clicking on the "view raw" link from
the HTML version works also so it's just a bug in the newsreader.

You mean that NS 3.0 on AIX/X11 thinks that the trailing > is part of the URL?
Wow, I thought only MSOE had that problem.  Well, that's good to know.

--Todd