 Administrative / General / 7517
Re: defining proper content
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:15:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Compared to Usenet, it's a pretty friendly place, actually. I'm not saying
that it couldn't be better, of course.

Other than RTL, all the other newsgroups I read are work related, but they
are all fine. LUGNET is the only one with agro I read. Although, I did used
to be on a Ian Banks mailing list thing, and that was pretty bad.

What is "agro"?

--Todd

It's often used in place of 'aggression' or 'aggressive'. Seems to fit this
discussion...

-Adam   8^D