 Administrative / General / 4959
Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:20:11 GMT

Wow, that's Bizarre.  There's nothing wrong with the HTML being emitted by
the web interface, so the only thing I can think of is that Yahoo! is looking
at the HTTP_REFERER and denying direct links to .bin files...?

umm... it works fine for me?