 CAD / 3602
Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Karim wrote some words, asking for LDLite to combine -MS
and -T options.

This isn't a fix to LDLite, but I put together a utility to run a model
through LDLite 36 times, rotating the view around Y by 10 degrees each
time.  The bitmap output files are saved in a directory structure under
ldraw\bitmap.  Try it out!

Wahoo! Wahoo!

Thanks Steve! You're my Hero!

Wow, Twice in one day...