 Publishing / 1692
Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 01:17:14 GMT

umm... it works fine for me?

Wow, that's doubly bizarre...  I wonder if it Yahoo!'s server is looking at
something else, then, such as the OS type, the browser type, or various
MIME declarations from the browser, etc...

I'm using NN 4.x for Linux/i686...

win 95 and NC 4.7 (I won't let dan put linux on this machine... he can have the
486 :) )