 CAD / 3616
Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 05:14:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:

Wahoo! Wahoo!

Thanks Steve! You're my Hero!

Rats!  I just added this feature to LdGLite in the hopes of snagging another
beta tester.  If this makes it any more tempting, LdGLite now saves png files
(which are significantly smaller than bmp files but still keep the full 24
bits of color unlike gif files).

By the way, were you looking for bitmaps or rotated dat files?  The post
mentioned saving filenames like rot_10d/foofoo1.dat and not foofoo1.bmp.

Whuups!  No, you are right... I meant that I wanted a series of rotated
images...  I would be happy to try out ldglite... what makes it different from
LDlite?  What requirements?

--Karim