 CAD / 3588
Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 07:11:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes:
You could use MLCad for this feature. The program supports so called
RotationSteps which rotate the model and stop drawing (or generate a picture).
To make a rotating model, you have to append several rotation steps at the end
of the dat file and MLCad will generate pictures for every RotationStep.

Well, I can also do this using LDAO & LDlite, and just as manually.  The reason
I'm asking someone to modify the LDLite code is because I want an automated
way to do this, and it seems that LDLite is 75% there already. Automated,
because I've got over 50 models that I'd like to QTVR.

Also, What you are suggesting won't help make a QTVR array for multple steps
recorded at multiple angles without a whole lot of work.

Thanks anyway.

--Karim