 CAD / 3601
Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 19:53:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Karim wrote some words, asking for LDLite to combine -MS
and -T options.

This isn't a fix to LDLite, but I put together a utility to run a model
through LDLite 36 times, rotating the view around Y by 10 degrees each
time.  The bitmap output files are saved in a directory structure under
ldraw\bitmap.  Try it out!

The program .exe is at:
<http://www.geocities.com/partsref/ldao/l2qtvr-exe.bin>

change the filename to l2qtvr.exe when you download, and you should be
set.

You'll probably run into trouble if you don't have LDAO (or some other
recent VB-based program) installed.  And you must set the locations for
both LDraw and LDLite in LDAO's Settings panel.

Steve