 Administrative / General / 4958
Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:07:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
The program .exe is at:
<http://www.geocities.com/partsref/ldao/l2qtvr-exe.bin>

This is very odd.  Using the web-interface, when I click the link on the
(well, it downloads right down).

Wow, that's Bizarre.  There's nothing wrong with the HTML being emitted by
the web interface, so the only thing I can think of is that Yahoo! is looking
at the HTTP_REFERER and denying direct links to .bin files...?

--Todd