 Administrative / General / 2936
Re: lugnet.com upgrade/downtime/heads-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:32:20 GMT

Never mind. They failed and there isn't time to try again at the speed
available to me...

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Can you hold off on anything that would break the connection to the
internet? My downloads of your tarballs will no doubt be running all
nite long (I'm off to bed now...) We don't all have the kind of
connectivity John M does. I have fiber in my yard but nothing good to my
house, yet, still on copper.

lugnet.

lugnet.