 Administrative / General / 1917
Re: lugnet.com upgrade/downtime/heads-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:33:18 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Anyway, what times of the day are you accessing, and where from?  What is
your Internet connection speed?  Tell me everything bad that you've noticed.

The only slowness I've noticed is while reading and posting news.
Normally I zip from article to article, with even hundred line
articles loading almost instantly.  Sometimes, though, there are waits
of up to 30-45 seconds, rarely longer.

I've attributed that to the remarkably crappy nature of the routing
through Qwest (our DS-3 provider) to pair, since I've seen the same
slowness from time to time when accessing the server on which
guarded-inn lives.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)