 Administrative / General / 1915
Re: lugnet.com upgrade/downtime/heads-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:54:31 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
The lugnet.com server is due for a slight overhaul to upgrade the OS from
FreeBSD 2.1.7 to 2.2.7.  When exactly this will occur is not set in stone,
but I'll post more when I know more.  Hopefully sometime in the next few
days.

Todd,

Would this upgrade address some of LUGNET's performance issues?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives