 Administrative / General / 2935
2934  |  2936
Subject:
Why don't we have seperate Trade/Sale & Auction Groups for each Lego Sub-Cat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:34:24 GMT

Why don't we have separate Trade/Sale & Auction Groups for each Lego
Sub-Cat?

We could have:

Town
Space
Duplo
Technic
Parts
etc

I say this as some buyers only want 1 type of Lego, and have to trawl
through loads of post to find the sets they need.

Todd, this is only a discussion point... not a demand (I'm sure you get
enough of them).