 Administrative / General / 2938
Re: Why don't we have seperate Trade/Sale & Auction Groups for each Lego Sub-Cat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:09:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
Why don't we have separate Trade/Sale & Auction Groups for each Lego
Sub-Cat?

We could have:

Town
Space
Duplo
Technic
Parts
etc

I say this as some buyers only want 1 type of Lego, and have to trawl
through loads of post to find the sets they need.

FEAR.

Ok, let's discuss.

Heck no.  So to save the rare people who are truly only interested
in one type of Lego product we force everyone else to wade through a
half dozen or more groups?  No way.

I can imagine TONS of cross-posting "Will trade Technic for
Castle/Town/Space" could end up (legitimately) in 4 different
groups.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/