 Administrative / General / 10207
10206  |  10208
Subject:
? (Shooting the messenger)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:30:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
          ?

<snip>

        Why...

Yes, why indeed...

I would posit that you would have served the entire community a lot better
by dropping a note to Kevin about this pic instead of posting a link to it
to ***.GENERAL***, for goodness sake, with nary a word of warning that it's
inappropriate.

C'mon Richard, show a little common sense, will you?

I did what I could to make a bad situation better.
I didn't know what else to do but knew that resolution was needed.
I just wanted to find help, and didn't know how else to do it.

Seemed like the best "common sense" at that time...

          <To "all" except LFB>
But what's the sense in re-posting the link?
What's the sense in leaving the conversation in general.
What's the sense in creating a provocative title to draw attention?
(I posted there for "general" help... why did y'all post
here and not in off-topic?)
What's the sense in discussing the issue here,
I don't spam-block my e-mail, anyone can reach me!
(For people speak about "what's best for the community,"
well privately e-mailing me to discuss options would have
been far more productive)

  I'll just be going away now, sorry to have bothered y'all with this!

                                        it'll be awhile,

                                                           --==Richard==--