 Administrative / General / 10206
10205  |  10207
Subject:
Totally inappropriate pic link given with no warning whatever.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 05:01:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
          ?

        Why...

Yes, why indeed...

I would posit that you would have served the entire community a lot better
by dropping a note to Kevin about this pic instead of posting a link to it
to ***.GENERAL***, for goodness sake, with nary a word of warning that it's
inappropriate.

C'mon Richard, show a little common sense, will you?

Else you're no better than the spammers who mail me pics of girls that must
be rather cold given what they're (not) wearing, and maybe a little worse.