 Off-Topic / Debate / 15831
Re: ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Noeckel writes:
That's a good idea, to inform the Brickshelf administrator of the problem.
Yet, I was unaware of who the administrator was, and I didn’t know how to
contact him.

That raises a good point. The logical place to look for contact info
specific to a site is typically the site's "front door", in this case
www.brickshelf.com (contrast with LUGNET(tm) which has a clear way to
contact admins on the front page... the "feedback" link)

There is no contact info on that front door page of Brickshelf(tm) nor any
obvious link to follow to find it...

Good point, indeed. Last night I sent mail to Kevin about this image URL.
Even I first went to the brickshelf homepage, didn't see a mail address, and
took one from a post he made here a couple days ago. The message bounced! [1]

there is no contact info on the front page of the most likely LUGNET
newsgroup that one might think to look in:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/brickshelf/... one could search that group
to try to determine who the owner of Brickshelf(tm) was... but that's sort
of inferring from what is said rather than solid info.

Doh! I'll ask Kevin to curate that group.

-Suz

[1] Switched to OSX and haven't my old addresses set up yet.