 Off-Topic / Debate / 15833
Re: ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:19:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

there is no contact info on the front page of the most likely LUGNET
newsgroup that one might think to look in:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/brickshelf/... one could search that group
to try to determine who the owner of Brickshelf(tm) was... but that's sort
of inferring from what is said rather than solid info.

Doh! I'll ask Kevin to curate that group.

Excellent! May I suggest that if he's willing, a group to discuss
Brickshelf(tm) might be a good idea too. Not sure where to slot it in the
hierarchy though.

Discussion about Brickshelf seems to happen in various places now (.publish,
.general, etc)...

++Lar