 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 481 – 500 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

I'm weighing in here on Frank's post because I think he's onto some good ideas. I think Todd is on to some good ideas, too, and here's why I think so. The beauty of .lego.direct is that it is a place where we *know* TLC (LD) is listening. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

service
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

George & All, (...) Ah, I see. Hmm.. It is just like Cleanweb, they filtered official gun makers websites as well. Lovely service. Anyway, thanks for the info! Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.space)

service
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Set List Export?

Even so, you can get your set list info into Excel fairly easily. It seems to be a little known fact, but Excel, at least the Excel 97 and Excel 2000 that I tried, can directly import table data from HTML pages. I tried it with my Lugnet set list (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

internet
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

Yes, let's bring it back!!! It was one of the original reasons I began surfing LUGNET. I agree with most of Bruce's suggestions (below) with embellishments noted. (...) This is a great idea. Perhaps CLSotW could go to monthly, or every third or (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

internet
(score: 1.396)

  Re: Identity Theft

In further addendum to my previous two posts, it has been requested that the relevant codes of law as pertain to identity theft be cited, and referenced on the Federal Trade Commission's web site. I have taken my own personal time to research and (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 1.391)

  (canceled)

service
(score: 1.389)

  Trouble loading ballots for some polls

I'm not sure where to post this problem report so I'll send it here. Hopefully this is close to the right place. :) Anyway, just a heads up that when trying to access the ballot pages for some (but not all polls) I get the following error message: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.389)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

Jesse- I'm going to throw in my 2 ¢ here to try and turn this negative thread into a constructive one. The reason Dan, Steve etc.. get frustrated with you is not because they want to single you out; not because they dislike you or want you out of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.387)

  News sets for DB from 1971 British Catalouge, also updates to some listings

Hello, I was looking through an olde catalouge of mine & discovered lots of info not in the Lugnet Database. The catalouge is from Britain & called Let's play with Lego 1971-1972 with a write-to address of British Lego Limited, Wrexham, N.Wales. The (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.385)

  Set 5059: Castle Accessories

Set 5059: Castle Accessories is listed in the Lugnet database as having a release date of 1989. I don't know what the date for that pack is, but it isn't 1989. 5059 includes Black Knights, Wolfpack, and Dragon Master items from 1992-3. Moreover, my (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.382)

  Re: Peeron Guidelines

(...) I'd like to echo the above sentiments. Most of us are unlikely to find MISB sets from 1980, but it would still be nice to have an inventory. . .and know that the inventory was not as reliable as one from an MISB set. (For example, I bought a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.380)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) My name is JESSE, Tom, not JESSIE. Jessie is from Team Rocket and I am NOT from Pokemon, Tom. I was merely showing you what Tim Courtney was saying in a post offline AND these people have used words similar to those I said AND I was proving a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 1.379)

  Re: Lugnet 'Unsuitable for viewing).

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:GJM8L0.3y5@lugnet.com... (...) If they use the Recreational Software Advisory Council service (it comes with ie) Lugnet does not have a certificate(?), so it will deny access. Scott A (...) on (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.372)

  Re: Legos role in Anti-terrorism

(...) I'm assuming she was pleased to hear of LEGO in a rather odd place and pleased to hear that Joseph can participate. (as are many of us I am sure (1) ) I suspect she overlooked the para you cited rather than endorsed it per se. I think your (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 1.364)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) What's really sad to me is that people are so selfish about something as insignificant as this. I don't believe that of those 1000 members, all 1000 are pulling their hair out and stomping around the room with steam coming out of their ears (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.360)

  Re: Eduardo is out of line (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

(...) I think there's a fine line here and IIRC the ToS is deliberately ambiguous on it. users are enjoined (by the discussion group terms) as follows: " 4. (do not) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.357)

  Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)

(...) Whoops, I forgot that Internet Explorer likes to break words at hyphens. See if it works better for you now. I added a 'NOWRAP' attribute in the <TD> tags. The reason it was never an issue before is because the three (actually six) columns (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.354)

  Re: Split and partial World LUG Map maintenance

(...) Was that a public demo for a (selected) real-life audience, or did you show something on the internet and have I just failed to notice it? With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.351)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Jesse, The use of internet discussion sites such as this one to share your viewpoints is actually a privilege rather than a right. Please keep that in mind when you post. Thanks. Now back to your regularly scheduled .town discussion. --Todd (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.351)

  New World LUG Map demo

Hey all, I've been working on a brand new mapping facility for charting LEGO organizations worldwide. It's for mapping all types of LEGO user groups (LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc.) as well as for events (BrickFest, BricksWest, NWBrickCon, LEGO World, etc., (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !!

internet
(score: 1.351)

More:  Next Page >>