 Town / 5946
Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 01:21:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jesse Alan Long writes:
[...] I have done similar
projects, albeit not with LEGO, in the past and I am currently working on
similar projects and I have done so since I was a child...of which Tim is
acting like now.  As for being narrow-minded, I call that statement the pot
calling the kettle black.  I not only have the right but I will use the
right to whatever means necessary to get my viewpoint across and I dare
anyone to stop me. [...]

Jesse,

The use of internet discussion sites such as this one to share your viewpoints
is actually a privilege rather than a right.  Please keep that in mind when
you post.  Thanks.

Now back to your regularly scheduled .town discussion.

--Todd