 Town / 5938
Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:27:30 GMT

Tim, is being a jackass an inherited trait or do you learn how to be one to
people as you get older in life?  Jason said, "Please check it out and let
me know what you think." in his post.  Well, I did my part and if you and
your Communist attitude do not like my response, so be it.  What Jason and
his friend says goes and that is the bottom line.  You are a lowly insult
tossing peon with no comprehension of what I say and you attack me because
of a few words that I say in a sentence.  Your narrow mindedness is also the
same kind that I see online in the anime and manga chatrooms with the
psuedo-otaku who wish to act like Hitler with their hypocrisy when I spend
most of my time when I am not busy moving or being on LUGNET.

With that being said, I apologize for not responding sooner, as I am
currently in the process of moving and I am taking care of my grandfather
now.  I have a right to make a product better as well as they do in life.
William, thank you for making things seem less like a foreign language to
Tim.  I guess I should have made things easier but I was going with my heart
and not with a special interest group.  As for your opinion of the comic
series, were there somewhat of a different slant in the series, I would most
certainly agree with you but the material which was presented there said
that there could be some improvement in the series.  Also, grammar, believe
it or not, is important to a series and it makes or breaks a comic series.

I spoke with my heart and if I am hated for doing so, then so be it.  I grow
weary for being told that I could give an opinion on something and then I am
told that, apparently, I am evil because I choose to think in a way which
seems different from their sort of thought in life.  I will remind you
again, what Jason and his friends say is the bottom line.

Jesse