 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 101 – 120 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bulleid Leader

(...) Dear Lukas, You have had your behaviour pointed out by me twice ((URL) here> and (URL) here>). Someone else has also agreed with my point (URL) here>. Why are you continuing to behave in a disrespectful manner? I tried to send the above to (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

service
(score: 0.681)

  LEGO Recalls Duplo 3509 Brickbuster Super Truck

Unable to post this to LEGO Company.Official LEGO Announcements, or even just .announce, but should be able to! WHERE do RECALL NOTICES go? Is there a Lugnet SAFETY or RECALL newsgroup? U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recall notice, 20 Sept. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

service
(score: 0.678)

  Re: Email Authentication - Why not make it optional?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> skrev i meddelandet news:GF7qJ4.6BM@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Perhaps the (logged in) ones using the web interface should keep quite a while, to give the mail and NNTP (and slow modems in general) users (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

internet, mail
(score: 0.676)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

Hi Tim, Frank, thanks for bringing this up. (...) I like this idea very much. So the ToU could say (note 9.3.): Do not post information or material for commercial purposes which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys or which contains advertising (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

service
(score: 0.676)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

Hello Todd, hello everybody, I can understand your rationale behind authentication, but find it annoying to frequently have to use a web interface for authentication. Therefore, this posting concentrates on implementation details, which could (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet, mail
(score: 0.676)

  Re: My Stance

(...) Just want to quickly address this one point. A website is not private. It is not a home. I do not need an invitation to come in, I can get there through any one of a number of valid & common methods of using the internet. No one has to knock (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet, service
(score: 0.667)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) I have just a minimal enough level of respect for Eric remaining that I won't explain the first one. I'm not out to get anyone in legal trouble. The second requires familiarity with the fine postings of one Keith Goldman and is intended (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

internet
(score: 0.665)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) Hm. An interesting Wikipedia entry there... I'm kinda disappointed that it's limited to a modern interpretation. Their "U.S. Examples" omit things I'd consider to be even more closely aligned with their initial definition. Namely: WPA posters (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

service
(score: 0.664)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) (URL) Dan Boger dan@peeron.com (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

service
(score: 0.663)

  Re: Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

Mike Walsh schrieb: (...) Hi Mike, I have enabled both port 8000 and 8080 (due to other user requests) for NNTP. We are now monitoring port usage and will decide later on, which one of these two is going to stay. Currently it's about 50:50, so the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.662)

  Re: Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

Just to keep you all updated, the rebuild of the search index is still under way - apparently there is quite a lot to index after about 8 years of service ;-) It seems that the issues some of you reported will be gone after the rebuild completes. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.662)

  Now subscribe with Reply-To group or poster

Dear LUGNET News-by-Mail subscribers, I'm pleased to announce a new mail subscription feature... When you subscribe to a group by mail, you can now select whether you want to receive messages with replies directed to (a) just the poster/sender, or (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce)

internet, mail
(score: 0.659)

  (canceled)

internet
(score: 0.651)

  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

(...) Tantrum? You must have a thin skin. I have a different opinion. I didn't think what you wrote was being nice so I wrote back. Simple. (...) Your mean, lack compassion and make a big to do about what you call my motivation. It was just a post (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.651)

  Re:Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07))

internet
(score: 0.651)

  Re: Bloviate (was Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!))

(...) That's not quite a good analogy. A government is imposed upon you. LUGNET is a free service that you use (yes, I know there are memberships, but they're structured more like donations). It's sort of like complaining about, say, Google or (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.649)

  Re: What happened to the new servers? (Was Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!)

(...) As far as I know (back when the Admins resigned) the servers were waiting for something or another to happen. Some problem with the domain name or whatever. But no, the servers have not been brought into service. (Again, as far as I know, I (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general) !

service
(score: 0.649)

  What happened to the new servers? (Was Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!)

(...) Hmmm. Are you saying that the new servers that we community-fundraised for two years ago: (URL) never been brought into service? Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.649)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) But, they are different than most. Their work life and home life (assuming they are AFOLs) coincide. I guess I've been on the other side. In the last two jobs I've had, one of my employeement conditions was that I not use my work e-mail in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet, mail
(score: 0.647)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) As someone who had Lugnet as his home page for the last five years, I want to thank you and Todd for all the hard (and excelent) work you've done with Lugnet. Without Lugnet my Internet and Lego experience wouldn't have been nearly as (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.644)

More:  Next Page >>