 Administrative / General / 13361
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:23:46 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jude Beaudin wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
<snipage>

PS. To Allister - ... you seem as intent on hurting Eric as
correcting his behavior.

I think hurting e is less of an intention and more of a beneficial side effect
of correcting his behaviour. ;-)

Jude

Your error in judgement is thinking that ANY reply does anything to correct his
behavior.

I fully support Jon's call for Eric being banned. Not because of the constant
annoying noise that we all know he is capable of. But the abusive, violent
language he used in the quoted post steps over the bounds of 'inappropriate'
into dangerous.

Once called the 'friendliest place on the internet', now LUGNET has become a
hostile social environment that many people have begun avoiding. Every society
needs rules, and needs responsible, respected people to enforce those rules.
LUGNET needs either to adopt some form of social law, or we must accept it's
slow, sad death.

I think an active protest against abusive, threatening behavior being allowed on
LUGNET is in order. Until things change around here, I don't want to be a part
of it.

Sincerely
Aaron M. Sneary