 Administrative / Suggestions / 1401
Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:54:03 GMT

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 10:21:45AM +0000, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
I doubt "PSA" means "Pakistan Scrabble Association", so for what
stands it for?  To be serious: I really don't know, there's a long
list arising from searching
<http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PSA> ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_service_announcement

--