 Administrative / Suggestions / 1399
Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:37:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne Rich wrote:
(snip)

As Frank said, now is a good time for making statements to the community.
They're listening and I believe they're optimistic. Rene, if you agree with the
mindset I described above, and wish for it to be in LUGNET's future, I would be
happy to assist in a "Public Awareness" campaign. (like when a government runs
TV and radio ads promoting a healthy population.) Just let me know.

I'm willing to help out on that. LUGNET needs a PSA in BrickJournal, and I am
willing to put one in! Rene, you can send me a note offline or respond here on
it.

Jeez, I'm babbling again. sorry so long. This must be my time for reminiscence.
Hmm.. now I'm imagining a "Best of LUGNET" thread over in .general. But maybe
that's better saved for our ten-year anniversary! (which btw, I am privately
already celebrating because this summer marks 10 years since beginning the
project).

Congrats!

Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal

PS - Off-topic - Thanks for updating the BrickJournal link on the LUGNET home
page!

-Suz