  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What am I gonna do if I can't buy buckets?

John Matthews wrote in message ... (...) Umm...sounds a lot like the situation in New Zealand where bulk buckets are as common as transparent Macaroni bricks. ;) Sanjay (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Parts Sale....

Hello all! Well, what started out as me buying a couple of buckets for some white fences has turned into a pretty big piece sale . Here's the link (URL) Just about everything up for sale came from a FreeStyle set. There are many pieces there, it's (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

OK, before I get into the Midwest topic, I'll discuss something LEGO related..... Macaroni bricks are not found in any Basic/Freestyle sets. OK, now back to the Midwest.... There is no easy answer. If you say that there are 4 areas of the USA, then (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: US BULK SALES?

Maybe LEGO could sell bricks in lots of 100 only. That would simplify the ordering a bit. (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: And now a lovely beverage (was Re: Golden Gate Bridge cables)

(...) came (...) some (...) but (...) responsible (...) the ornate lamp posts in set Basic 725 came with amber "1x1 fat round bricks" (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  DUPLO Clone Sighted

We visited the Grand Rapids Children's Museum last night[1][2], and they had a light table with some transparent clone bricks. They appeared to be DUPLO sized, with hollow studs (so they should fit with LEGO 2xN bricks, as well). There were regular (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) So the old Castle queen/maiden minfigs with 2x2x2 sloped bricks for dresses pass this test then, right (because they have a torso able to accept the standard leg-connection studs)? (URL) by this rationale, a skeleton is not a minifig then in (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks for sale

(...) Well considering green bricks are relatively hard to come by I thought the price you asked for them of about 3 and a half cents per brick was quite low, so I'm not surprised they're sold out. I know that if you'd asked for twice that I for one (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: And now a lovely beverage (was Re: Golden Gate Bridge cables)

(...) I can only think of two types: The ones that came in the Train sets used trans-yellow 2x2 cylinder bricks, and the single basic set with these type of lamp posts had trans-yellow minifig heads. I don't think there were any other sets that (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: Yellow Low Sloped Corner Bricks?

(...) Kevin, I was using the term that Rob Farver (the king of the sloped bricks) used in the past. He also used "gable connector" to describe the 2x2 peak piece with what looks like someone took a bite out of it. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Auction Announcement: Town Senior plus Boats

Hi all, I will be starting a new auction in a couple of days. What follows below is a list and description of the sets that will be in this auction. I will be adding other sets as we go along. If you would like to be on the update list for this (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Meijer - Lego Horse

I finally convinced my manager to let me take a picture of the Lego version of Sandy, the all popular riding horse for the kids that still only costs one penny. It uses just regular bricks. They used Duplo green ones for the base. Another neat thing (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: Train tables

John, Is there some reason to put 20 levels of bricks other than to use up all those bricks in colors nobody likes? The only thing I can think of is so that you can drop down 20 layers to make a subway, but it seems cheaper to just build a platform (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files

(...) Have you ever tried the HTML export from LeoCAD ? It has an option to do exactly that. (...) You can do that too, take a look at the step 5 from the sample I've uploaded to (URL) (...) That's a little more complicated. (...) You can choose if (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: Old Lego colors

(...) Not sure about LEGO, but American Bricks were predominately red with a few white. No blue, yellow, black. A few windows and doors, but no roofs. (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: YOU be the designer

Most of that sounds good, although I'd like to see TLG make the jump to 8 stud wide cars and engines which allows for more room and better modeling IMHO. If you are going to take the time and effort to overhaul the theme, why not do it right? What (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Re: Making accurate Y-Wing engines

(...) Two layers of Macaroni bricks would work well, too. It would make the engines longer and you'd have to alternate them, but I think it would work. Jeff (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  RE: I'm coming to trade!

Hi Dave and everyone, I have building parts from a Sail/Fly Marina to trade, and a load of other parts as well. In addition to maybe your town instructions, I'm looking for: Runway/Airport base plates Bricks, Regular Color Number Notes 2x10 White 1 (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  What am I gonna do if I can't buy buckets?

I am assuming the rumors on RTL are true. (we all know what happens when you do that). I am also assuming that the Todd Lehman who posted comments and admitted that he may have been the start of the rumor is genuinely "our" Todd Lehman, the generous (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

  Auction V update

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay works. I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.870)

More:  Next Page >>