 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1334
1333  |  1335
Subject:
Parts Sale....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 00:36:28 GMT

Hello all!
Well, what started out as me buying a couple of buckets for some white
fences has turned into a pretty big piece sale . Here's the link
http://www.angelfire.com/il/ihopethisworks/AudreyII.html.

Just about everything up for sale came from  a FreeStyle set.

There are many pieces there, it's all on one web page, if I do this
again, I'll work on figuring out how to do pages for each category.

Here's an overview of some of what is up for sale: wigs,many
heads,torso,legs,accessories,plants,vehicle
parts,plates,antenae,flags,windows & door (red,yellow & pink), slopes
(green, yellow,red,white,blue,clear & decorated)baseplates,bulk bricks,
duplo bulk, a few sets and the ever popular.....miscellaneous.

I tried to keep the prices below average from what I've seen at auction.
I guess the masses will let me know if I priced o.k.(1)

I guess that's it. If any one needs references I will be happy to supply
them.

Thanks,
Julie

(1) I prefer auctions, but this is the best I can do for now.